Users of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (D365BC) can now take advantage of the new features released in October 2019 (wave 2).
Here are some of the key new features:
1) inventory count by assigned User – this allows counting inventory in smaller chunks that are assigned to Users based on Item Category, Item No. and other Filters;
2) advanced Personalization and saving Profiles – helping companies to personalize wise for their groups of Users;
3) opening multiple browser tabs to access multiple D365BC pages at the same time.
At Edocation, our goal is to help companies make the most of D365BC implementation and support. If you have questions about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, you can contact us for a consultation. You can also hire Edocation specialist as your independent consultant or project manager if you are already working with a different Microsoft Partner.
1. New Features in D365BC: 2020, Release 1
2. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (D365BC) License Calculator
3. Easy & Quick Financial Reporting: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Video credit: Microsoft Dynamics 365, “Dynamics 365 Business Central | 2019 release wave 2 overview” October 19, 2019, via YouTube.