This post is about how to get help with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (D365BC) and learn more about the system using a variety of resources.
To learn about how to save on D365BC, the available discounts & promotions, the best practices around planning its implementation; its license types and their prices; the industries and sectors it serves; the self-implementation pros/cons and FAQs or to estimate its implementation cost with a Partner, visit the corresponding page or contact us.
Different companies and users have different D365BC needs; therefore, there is no particular order in which these resources should be utilized – some companies and users may find most useful resources on the top of the list, whereas others, on the bottom:
- Free Trial – download a free trial version of D365BC.
- License Calculator – find out the price of different license types and estimate their total monthly cost for your company.
- Discounts & Promotions – learn what discounts you and your company can take advantage of to save on D365BC.
- Professional Courses – get the training you need and obtain the certificate.
- Shortcuts – frequently used keyboard shortcuts and the shortcut visual guide from Microsoft.
- Free Videos – D365BC videos for getting started with the product.
- Courses for Download – download these courses to learn more about D365BC or help new users get started with the system.
- Microsoft Documentation – search for a variety of topics, functions, fields (and their uses), etc. This is where the description of the new features in the system can be found.
- D365UG BC|NAV – this is one of the best known professional forums on D365BC where users can ask for advice, browse through the available topics or share their experience with other users.
- Microsoft Forum – another place to discuss D365BC topics with fellow users and Partners.
- Microsoft Blog – Microsoft blog about product-related news.
- Suggest Ideas – suggest ideas (or up-vote the existing ones) to Microsoft to improve the system.
- Online Learning Materials – learn about D365BC at your own pace.
- Cumulative Updates – the fixes for the on-premises version of the system.
- Microsoft AppSource – get D365BC-compatible apps to extend the functionality of your system.
- SOFTWARE Model – assess accurately the usefulness and impact of any software that you are planning to integrate D365BC with.
At Edocation, our objective is to help companies and users implement, optimize and maintain D365BC. This post contributes to this objective. If you would like to ask questions about D365BC or discuss your ERP needs with one of our certified specialists, contact us.
1. Affordable ERP System: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
2. Dynamics 365 Business Central: Free Updates and Fixes
3. Microsoft Dynamics GP: Migration to 365 Business Central, Pros & Cons