This is one of our IT (information technology) foundation courses. It is for the people who want to be able to use their smartphone more efficiently and effectively.
This course covers the following topics:
– how to add a contact to the address book and to share it;
– how to install and update an app;
– how to block a (spam) phone number;
– how to use the Web on the phone;
– how to enable and block the data;
– how to use GPS (locations & maps) on the phone;
– how to maintain cyber security.
In this course, we are going to use an Android smartphone as an example. Other mobile operating systems, phone brands and models may differ.